Monday, December 8, 2008

Form 6? Form5?

Alright! I've found something on the net...
Found it from a blog...
I was like... WTF... speechless...
I don't know what is the feeling...
Erm... Something special?

Ladies and gentlemen, take a deep breath and please don't laugh...

I mean ROFL that kind...







TADA~ This is me!!!


CAN YOU IMAGINE? THIS IS ME~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
HOW MANY YEARS AGO... AND ME MYSELF DOESN'T HAVE THIS PHOTO!

Oh my GOD, this photo is taken during a competition called Malaysia Student Idol第一届学生偶像歌唱比赛bla bla bla(forgotten the actual name)...
Hahahaha~ I'm the finalist and the champion is now an artist called Crystal Wong...
Well, besides me, there's some other well known figures participating this competition... For example, Wee (Superstar 2 Male First Runner Up), Fu Long (Superstar 3 Male Finalist), Elle (Utar Leng Lui~ haha~), Katherine凯婷 (Currently PopStar Competition Finalist), Bing Jing (An upcoming artist from Melacca) and etc...

I've perform quite well in the qualifying stage, first time singing 欧得洋 - 咻咻咻... That time he just launched his first album... However, in the finals, my performance really sucks... Haha... I choose Baby's 爱情不能做比较... I think really jialat la that time... I still remember one of the judge say "看不出你的外形竟然有这样一把声音藏在里面..."haha~ However, it was a very very unforgettable experience!

Hehe, I looked cute last time ler... haha~

Ok ok, tomolo exam liao... haha~ study!!!



P/S: Photo grabbed from yixuan's blog... Really unbelievable he is now learning singing at forest... and inside his blog got my photo... =.= hahahaha~

1 comment:

XC said...

so thin one? ha ha ha~
i thought you become thinner d leh~~

kidding la~
longtime din contact d,
where are you now actually?