Thursday, November 27, 2008

week 7 - the last week of short semester

hmm... week 7...
last week for short semester dy...
so fast...

i was wondering thinking just now that i wanted to blog something...
however, by the time i log into my blog, my mind is blank...totally blank...
so, instead of having a topic, i change it to separate random thoughts...

xxxxx

Was struggling for the school anthem competition...
I agreed and promised to submit at least 2 songs...
however, stuck at this point...
never mind, i shall complete it tomorrow with weiyang, i think so...
school anthem really hard to write...

xxxxx

i have to admit somehow i am a very lazy student...
you know what, i believe a lot of lecturers and tutors did put hope on me and thinks that i am able to deliver some good results...
however, sad to say, i disappointed them...
i need to apologize to dr.selva, ms manickam and also miss alagu...
however the encouraging words did helped me a lot...
in the sense of it helps me to get away from the words of those "who loves me so much"...

oh ya, i need to say something here...
first and foremost, whether you are a real or fake person, do not think that your lecturer won't know... you know what? in mandarin there's a saying goes like this, "the salt they eat is much more than the rice you eat"... i believe that whether you are sincer or not, the lecturer will know! If you need to buy them with nescafe, biscuit or kuih... i think you really underestimated them...

secondly, whether your thoughts are mature or not, people will know, if their thoughts are mature as well... please la, don't beat around the bush la... if you can answer then answer, if you cannot answer, just say i don't know la! Mr. Johnny Kong says, "know means know, don't know means don't know, this kind of person is the one who really knows!" haha! i was wondering anybody would understand my english... haha... anyway, do not act clever or act knowledgeable... frankly speaking, it is really funny...

anyway, i do not despise anyone, as long as you don't despise yourself... I am nobody to despise anybody... ^^

xxxxx

"wah, this kind of people I won't same group with him anymore!"
"he really make himself disgrace!"
"he is like this de ah?"
"yafu, go tell him cannot like this one!"
"he really too over... this is his real face..."

the time i listen to these phrases, the thing that came across my mind is "cheh, since year 1 already know la! now only realize meh?"
haha... i really thought these are some really funny statements...

i suppose i am the "baddest" guy who likes to be political, who don't want to do work, who act clever, who is stupid, who is rude, who is wicked...
funny... human beings are funny...
I won't blame anyone because i admit i also didn't communicate well with everyone... Not that I am not friendly or I am self-centered or ego... it's just that sometimes I am really lazy to talk... but when you talk to me, you will know how much i can talk(perhaps that's why usually i don't talk)...
i am not like what you think... i am somewhat complicated species lah... it's hard to see people of combination of singing + performance + sports + scientific + debate + can study + fat + looks nerd + looks angry when serious + can be funny at times + ponteng yet can pass all exams + etc... because it's a mixture of a lot of field... and people will have first impression that those who sings and performs are those whose cannot study; those who can score are those who can study only and they are nerd and not creative; those who can speak are those who are lanci and always like to talk cock/empty vessels; those who are fat dislikes sports; those who ponteng are those who don't like to study/read books; a face like mine can sing?; etc lah... The world is so big lah... Open your eyes to see!

Sometimes I really think that keeping quiet is good in the sense of you can actually see a lot of things... I really thanked GOD for giving me good observation and some thing i call "X-factor"/sixth sense...
Somehow I feel pity to those who found out the "reality" and realizes at the end of thier studies in degree programmes...

My 4.0 top student classmate/ex-groupmate, Mary, once told me before, "I do judge a book by its cover..." (if not mistaken)... i can agree some part of this phrase as i believe in one thing that is "xiang you xin sheng", which means your face represents your heart... This society, a lot of people likes to act like another person that he/she wanted to become which in reality he/she does not belongs to... I felt that this is one of the most contradicting idea and behavior human being likes to do... haha...

aiya, don't care la... now only realize is better than you never realize and don't want to face reality! face the mistakes and wrong judgment you have done... no one will blame you... at least i won't lah... to err is human, to forgive is divine!! ^^

xxxxx

I seldom blog in english... perhaps that's why my english cannot improve...
haha... my english level stays at secondary level...
this is a bad news for myself and i do think that i need to improve my broken english...

However, i believe that sometimes i need to blog in english...
why? joyce says before, "yafu, you don't write in mandarin..."
since i always go to her blog and some other english blogger's blog, i think i need to write some in english lah... haha... i hope that you can enjoy my english post lah!

4.06am...
need to do something else...
goodnight...
^^

No comments: