Saturday, February 2, 2008

A few busy days

Alright, now it's time to update my blog...
for the past few days, i am quite busy...
busy until i wanna die and faint...

where should i start with?

OK... Talent Night... Utar TT nite...
this talent night ler...
actually its a challenging task for me lah...
got ppl praise me so i sure happy...
"wah, 2days you also change their song and they still can sing until this standard... you really geng..."
quoted from jolin...
yeah~ so happy, let lenglui praise... haha~
I enjoy my time and efforts put in... because i saw their improvement...
perhaps this is what i call "cheng jiu gan"...

after that, i busy moving house...
hmm...
thanks to my junxi, shihau, jonathan, ah sheng, chenfui and ... coz help me to move house...
now i am staying at SS2 oh~ but after one month i will move again~ wahaha~
this one lazy to explain...
but really tiring lo...
die...

erm, i am feeling happy now at here...
hope that everything will be alright this month...

Happy Chinese NEw Year to all...
I believe you all will go back to your own hometown soon and hardly can online...
so, it is juz an early wish to all of you, in case i have no chance to say it...

I miss all the time i spend at Millenium Square... However, life is like that... we have to move on...

No comments: