Friday, February 22, 2008

Recently...

alright!

i know that its been so long since i last updated my blog...
dun worry~ i will update it as long as i am free...
frankly speaking, i wanted to sleep de, but now waiting ah kuan back and open door for him, so i juz use this time to blog...

I've been pretty busy for these past few days...
Hmm... i think i juz jot down whatever i am thinking right now...

1. got new lenglui intern now having IA with me as MIRC~ wahaha~ and frankly speaking this girl is easy going and friendly somemore sporty(yeah~ i like sporty girls~ muahahaha)... however, she is JUST my colleague... ah~ never create trouble for yourself, juz ping ping an an finish this 4 months enough... but its really nice to have a companion when you are working~ =p ...

2. my friend turtle has turn to 22 this 20 february... ! happy birthday to juikeat~ we spend a night at my SS2 house... with cakes, pokka green tea(yeah~ my favourite), berri fresh apple juice(yes! i found this aussie brand in M'sia!), carlsberg(their favourite), laughter and last but not the least, friendship! we celebrate together... we are so happy~ juikeat - the kungfu champion is the best ever friend i have in UTAR... without him, without me... he always will listen to my grandmother story and hor listen me nagging... haha~ i know i nag a lot~ hehe~ i hope you can marry with your gf asap, so i can get ang pow~!~! wahaha~ i know you will have a good future in time to come~

3. busy working in MIRC... planning and doing proposal... besides that, event lo~ aiks~ i dunno why i am not doing quite well this few days~ like blur blur de... haha~ perhaps got thing to think lo~ haha~ however, i enjoy working in MIRC simply because everyone here is very friendly... sometimes i felt we are like family rather than colleagues... hmm... if no opinion clash or quarrel lah~ hahahaha~ i think the rest of the months will happy also~

4. singing~ i receive a work recommended by yi li... she ask me go to swiss garden there to sing for a wedding session... yeah~ quite good pay lah~ but to me got chance to sing is better lah~ i'm quite happy~ hehe~ coz since the last improvement(i think i improve de lah), i haven sing in an event or any occasion(not even redbox or neway)... haha~ frankly speaking, i sing too much sometimes... but through singing i can really calm myself lo~ and of coz, express my feelings and mood~!~!~! =p

5. Election! election is coming... more and more news, more and more info~ wah~ this one really turns me on... i think i already very slow and like got down syndrome for politics le... perhaps too long din mix with chiameng and juihong(wahahaha~ kidding only~)... no la, becoz too long din organize event and din participate in clubs and society... and already left this area for quite long, currently in utar, there's no such need to play politics... but frankly speaking, i love politics in the sense of you will see good and bad ppl inside... those fakers and also those 'true' man...

6. met with wanhao~ juz now lo~ went to see her~ ah~!~! such a long time din met her dy... miss her so much lah~!~!~! haha~ she is still as pretty as before... haha~ juz now some friends also gather to yumcha lah~ dunno why, it seems like its been such a long time we all din yumcha together liao... haha~ i love sharing with my friends... ^^ GOD treat me nice in the sense of always giving me good and nice frens... all of my frens are true frens who share their thoughts and feelings... this is what we call 'exchange heart' in mandarin... haha~ i know my english become poorer and poorer... coz i seldom use mah~ ok?

7. this few nights i quite often chat with frens... its been such a long time since i last 'cook telephone porridge'(which means chit chat through phone for very long)... erm... to me, they are like grow up liao (which makes me feel i am old liao~)... haha~ i miss all the time spend with them... these few days my lil poet also send me a lot of poems... haha~ not enough time to go slowly read... she is really good in writing poem... haha~ she makes me feel so disgrace as i am 5years older than her but her writing skill is 5 years better than me~ hahaha~

8. I've bought a keyboard. Argh... i spend the money liao~ quite unbelievable? but i really bought it... and according to the schedule, it will arrived at my house tomorrow... i am so so so excited... hahaha~ ah... this remind me of amanda~ my dear dear dear friend in UTAR~ dunno how is she now... hmm... hope that she wont meet bad guys and will have steady relationship always... ^^

Alright, now already 1.18am... KNS... 3rd day i sleep at 2am liao~ somemore i always wake up at 5am... KNS... makes me so tired when at office(coz i go back to sleep when wake up at 5am)... wahaha~

GOODNIGHT~

No comments: