Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yesterday...

There's a song named yesterday...
It's an oldies... and i like it very much...
Kok Joo even say it's suitable for me to sing...

Yesterday, I went to Cyber Centre at KL Sentral for a meeting...
In this meeting, I've met representative from MDeC, SME International, PIKOM(President somemore, fuyoh~), Perdasama, Cisco and ...
Then, I followed boss to go for MOBIG(Mobile Industry Group) 1st kick off meeting... Sounds chio right?
Ok la, should have a lot to say in this coming report dy...

Basically, still dealing with e-SME program (boss say wanna park under WCIT- World Congress of Information Technology, walaueh)... I really feel my boss always think too much... but i think it will come true... coz he always makes his plan come true...

Funding and financing forum will be at here on 10 April... Anybody interested? I think should be interested as this is a very good activity...

My sis is suffering for her injury/sickness of her finger... Hope she can get well soon...

Well, lastly, for you...
I NEVER EVER LIE TO YOU...
a lot of things you dun understand...
coz you thought i drag you into the water...
IT'S NOT...
If you think i didn't trust you, i'm sorry... i know in this part i really disappointed you a lot...
But i do believe... that you know me... and i always put hope in you, and i really really...
like what you say, xin zhi du ming...
perhaps it's a good time for both of us to cool down...
Take care of your health...
you've mistaken a lot, and by now i can do nothing and tell you nothing...
I believe you will know one day...

Things are simple, but who is inside it is difficult...
Things are difficult, but who is inside it is simple...

祝你快高长大。。。
保重。。。

No comments: