Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chew Mui Fen vs Tony Pua

I shall let you see why i support Tony but not mihun goreng~!
I juz randomly choose some question that they answer in an interview of malaysiakini.com

Will you support the idea of abolishing the New Economic Policy (NEP)?
Chew: I thought the NEP has already ended. The most important thing is that we must make sure that [...] you can actually help one particular race but in the expense of the other race. Everybody must be given a chance to have their own business and work together to create a win-win situation.

Pua: Absolutely. We believe that the NEP as it stands today favours the rich, wealthy and influential particularly from the bumiputra community. It does not benefit the bulk majority of the bumiputras as well as the non-bumiputras in this country. So inequality in the country has been increasing rapidly and only with opposition and it's replacement with a policy that focuses on merit and needs, will the equality be reduced.

WHAT THE HELL IS MRS. GU, OPS... IS MS. CHEW THINKING? I THINK WE NEED TO SEND HER BACK TO SCHOOL~!~!

Will you support that Petronas' accounts be made public?
Chew: I thought they already have their annual report. I thought the annual report is actually the accounts for (listed) companies to disclose to everybody.

Pua: Absolutely. I think it is important because Petronas controls a huge amount of wealth of the nation. Oil resource of the country belongs to the people and Petronas being the agent that manages the oil wealth of the country must be transparent for the people in order to show that the money has been invested and reinvested and distributed fairly


WALAUEH~ YOU ARE REALLY THAT DUMB? THAT'S WHY YOU KENA MR. COW CHEAT LAH~ DUN BE SO STUPID LA... YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL MR COW? HE SURE WILL CREATE ALLIANCE AND REBEL... BY THEN YOU WILL REGRET!



Ok ok... these few days i am always joining to listen to Tony's Ceramah... So if you want to find me during night time, find me at his Ceramah~

Anyway, I must make clear that I don't support any party... I juz admire this guy Mr. Tony Pua Kiam Wee so muchhhhhhhhh~!~!~!

Support Tony~

No comments: