Friday, March 7, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!


Prof. Yau teaching Sex Education - "Can you believe the girls are so easy to cheat? haha~"


This two sisters always stick together in school...


Kung Fu Champion have to perform for everyone... Da Cai Xiao Yong...

I've started to put pictures into my blog...
So... I choose to put my best friend in PJ as priority, the first to kick start...
I think many people (especially Muarian) will be very curious who is the one mixing with Fan Ya Fu and who dare to be his groupmates... And perhaps you wanna know who always limteh and makan with me...
Haha~ these 4 people are my closest friend here... my comrade as well...

It took one year time before 5 of us get together...
Yes, I can proudly say that they are the best...
As we already achieve one mission-quite-impossible in last year's exam...
Haha~ this is what I really feel proud!

Who says that you can only score with good english?
Who says that others don't have good ideas?
Who says that this and that must be rejected?
Who are you and who you are to make such a statement?

Together, we excel~

I'm sure we can achieve a lot more in the final year...
Although we are not REAL brothers and sisters but our relationship is not less than REAL brothers and sisters...

Perhaps there's time of difficulties. but there is nothing we can't fix...
This is not an ability, but this is a spirit~! A team spirit~!

My friends, you rocks...
Friendship Forever...

No comments: