Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm sick

As i wished earlier...
Today i really become berry sick...
walaueh...
sick sick sick...
however, when you are sick, you can actually know which friend is really concerning and care for you...
yeah...
Thanks ah seng for accompanying me today... haha~

sometimes many ppl like to call their friends "brother", but for me, this word is banned.
Why? simply because a lot of ppl juz say "brother brother" for fun! when you are in trouble, they will forget you! They won't even help you when you are in trouble and he actually can help! Haha~
This is the so-called-brother lah...

Cut the crap la!
If you are really my brother, you should do what a brother should do! Not juz use your mouth to say... This is pure and white society, not complicated and black society... Wahaha~ Perhaps like xl told me, "this kind of ppl how can trust one?"... true indeed... hahahahaha~

ok~ i want to rest liao... see ya...

No comments: