Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1st time OT

Today me and jon work till 6.30pm...
Gosh~ haha~ i ask my sis, should i "jia ban"(OT)...
She say, "dun lah(she always OT de~ haha~), didi, its late and getting dark, go back earlier, if not dangerous..."

well it's true that its dangerous... haha~
i agree, KL is a place that makes ppl feel insecure... most of the place! even in house you will feel insecure(eg. living at Setapak/Sec17)...

we are getting busier and more stressful coz we are getting more jobs... and well, the feeling of work being rejected is worst... haha~ but, for sure will reject de lah... do more times lo~

Today i'm dealing with calling to SMEs who apply for the e-Enablement program, research on problems faced by SMEs in Malaysia, Draft SMS for SMS marketing usage... Haha~ Quite busy also... especially research, have to read a lot of things!!! Journals, articles, from internet... Journals makes me headache most! Haiz...

I feel the pressure...
Aiks~

Hmm... I will be involving in Youth Malaysia Exhibition 2008 at PWTC on 18-20Jan... It's a nice programme and i encourage you all to go!! Really!!

Alright , I still got journals haven read and email haven reply and write...
See ya~

P/S: pray for me as i am going to move(my seat) to MIRC office... All girls only me boy... Scary... WuWu~!~! T.T

No comments: