Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Night time

Alright, i have no time for bad mood also when i see their face of helpless...
i'm quite satisfy with the results... they sing quite ok tonight... at least they can complete a song liao...

"we owe yafu a big big ren qing", says chewseng and amy...
ok lah~ to me its ok de, as long as you really feel like that and not fake one...

frankly speaking, i never imagine they can improve so fast... this is a bit like miracle...
coz they are like from dunno how to sing, to can finish singing a song...
its not that easy, you know?
my efforts was not wasted... started on saturday and now is only monday(note that sunday no practice de)...

yesterday night i sleep at 4am wake up at 7am... really no energy... somemore very bad mood... haha~ ok lah, i think i should let it be and dun so sad and bad liao... once bitten twice shy... know liao enuf, i mean know the extend of other's willingness... alright... however, i should have expected that... coz she is not a normal person... aiks~ hard case, how would i wreck it juz becoz of some small matters... but since it is wrecked, forget about it... she want to do what let her be, she want to think what let her be... i juz see and offer help when only she needs it lo... if not, leave it lah... she indeed needs to grow up and standing on her own feet liao... if not she graduate also no use, nobody will employ her...

but my side ok no use, her side not ok also the same... isn't it? i get things over very fast de, especially to those i dun have deep relationship... she only believe to herself and she say de mah, "i dun trust you totally"... ok lo... she likes to trust other good ppl is her choice mah... i cant do anything also... a person who can never trust people totally... haha... nothing to say...

i was disappointed because i only know that she thinks that she no need help and all my past help is useless and needless de... coz she will do it herself... so i was like kena fool de feeling... however, girls are like that, isn't it? appreciate appreciate... my foot! say only... somemore one thing i bue tahan is she talk loud to me she can apologize to me, but i talk loud to her and apologize, she scolded me, "i dun need your apologize..." wah~ this is another shocked for me... haiz... i say you hurt me ler... she say, "oh sorry lo, if i hurt you or make you angry..." ok... its my fault to help, apologize and angry...

i finally understand... she can say whatever like dun care anything... good... our friendship means nothing... now only i know... damn sad... damn sad... you won't understand how sad i am... should say disappointed...

ok la, be a hi-bye friend lo... what else? no ler... now she dun even want to bye bye to me...
haiz... sad...

ok la... i need to cut song and go to sleep le... coz i am soooooooo tired...

once again, if YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG...

ME, FAN YA FU, SO SORRY IF I MAKE YOU TULAN OR ANGRY OR BO SONG... I LOUD, I NOT RIGHT, SO I APOLOGIZE... YOU DUN ACCEPT IS YOUR CHOICE... THAT'S ALL, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING... SORRY... ALL ALSO MY FAULT, SINCE THE FIRST DAY I KNOW YOU... AND PERHAPS YOU ALREADY DISLIKE ME FOR VERY LONG... SO SORRY TO MAKE YOU DISLIKE ALSO... ITS BEEN A HARD TIME FOR YOU... SORRY... THIS IS SINCERE ONE, BELIEVE OR NOT SUIT YOU... AND ALL I HELP I NEVER WANTED YOU TO REPAY ME... AND I TRY TO FULFILL WHATEVER OF YOUR WISH... THIS IS WHAT I CALL WILLINGNESS... THANKS... AND SORRY AGAIN...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw my name here..
Sorry for da trouble..
Thanks for da help..