Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Noon

Yesterday i was given a job...
to plan the avtivities in year 2008 for MIRC...
this is really a challenging and nice job...
People there all treat me very well...
Haha~!~!~!

My supervisor, Alice, is not giving me pressure...
In fact, i am giving myself pressure...
jus hope that everything will be fine...
actually i got quite a lot of things to do...
I hope i can do well...

Nowadays finding house... haiz...
so sien...
I hope that i can manage to find house...

I am thinking of some friends...
Don't know, i just miss them so much...
Sometimes, I am really bad, coz i seldom reply message...
my handphone is not in good codition...
makes me feel like don't want to reply...
somemore i lost all my contact(my hp spoilt)...
especially i need to say sorry to yiching...
coz she will forward and sms me sometimes... but i really seldom reply...
i always remember you and i can memorize ur number de...

nowadays quite busy, dont like to use handphone also...
haiz...
hopefully everything will be ok...

i must do something today and tomorrow...
a lot of things haven do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, jia you a, just tell me if u need any help, perhaps I can help.

yafu 雅福 said...

okok~ sure!!
thanks!
if my job needs lenglui i sure find u~
haha~