Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday@office

Was too on fire last night...
Think back, actually nothing to fire...
Haiz...
Not nothing to fire, is fire also no use...
Since i shouldn't have put expectation on her...
She don't even have good problem handling skill...
Of coz she won't know what to do and how to make decision...
From past, she only know drag only... since its like that, then let it be lah...

Forget about it...
I always very easy to forgive and forget, as if really no principal in my life...
Everytime it's me who say sorry de...
Never mind lah, since so many times le... Don't lack this time also...
Hmm...

Old a lot, coz angry...
Never bear grudge or hatred until evening(from Bible)...
Ya, this is good one, i should follow...
I always remind myself...

Just don't be too serious then ok le lo...
How you treat me is how you treat me, how i treat you is how i treat you...
As long as i myself felt ok then ok liao... Don't bother so much...
i'm thinking of saying sorry to you seriuosly tomorrow...
like that day u also say sorry to me when ur words are harsh...
i dun mind whether i misunderstood or what...
since i say harsh words, then it's wrong dy...
misunderstood or not is another matter...

Thanks wing for listening me crapping and scold for nothing...
i just keep scold and you have to let me scold for nothing... haha~
Thanks...

Alright...
See ya!
Blog later lah...

No comments: