Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Blue

Today is monday but i am so free in the office...
my boss is not here...
so, i can consider as no-government situation (wu zheng fu zhuang tai)~
haha...

last week is a bad week... haha~
i did a very very bad report due to my very very bad mood...
i can tell you if 10 is the full marks, i can only get 4 marks...
hard to believe? but its true...

today my mood is quite ok...
hmm...
hopefully beautiful rainbow appears after the rain...

i think i finally got some answer...
Confucius say,"wei nv zi yu xiao ren nan yang ye"
which means, girls and wicked ppl is very hard to stay with...
somoething like that la... i dunno how to translate into english... haha~
this is very true...
because they are nasty, leceh and si be a lot of tai chi...

basically, what they say/promise cannot be trusted.
people always say that guy's promises usually are false promises, but i dont think so...
in my life, i met so many girls...
almost all girls that i know never "REMEMBER" what they say...
then always make me kena...
they will mentally shut down when they want...
so, don't trust and treat it seriously...
NEVER...
coz in this world, everybody lies...
I trust people so many times and took it seriously...
but in the end hurt myself...
since form 1 i think already like this...
perhaps this is what i call retribution... wahaha~

however, so many times dy, i still will trust people...
and i still will continue to treat them good...
i think this is a bit stupid lah...
but i still will do it...
coz life is simple, not that complicated...
wanna trust then trust, wanna treat good then treat good...
what other do is their problem... not mine!

however, i am quite disappointed...
since form6 till now...
still the same problem...
perhaps all i met is little immature girls...
sometimes i hate them, sometimes i wont hate them coz i dun like the feeling of hating ppl...
but overall, i still will help them when they need my help...

a lot of f*ckers will say, "i never say i need your help!" after they received(dunno use what word) your help... then all the promises or whatsoever will disappear... haiz... they wont remember your good things, and will accuse whatever they wanted to accuse lah... and show you the "um ter um diu" face... knn... dunno why i always meet "wang en fu yi", "guo he chai qiao", heartless people... what the f*ck...

however, when i think back... ya la, since the first day ppl know you, she never say need your help also ah... when do assignment or whatever things, she din say, "yafu, can you help me"... when exam time, she also never say,"can you help me to improve bla bla bla"... she only say "thank you" after you help her(some dun even say thank you~however, say is say lah, thank in mouth, not in heart de ppl also a lot)... then hor, she never say, "help"... the word "help" also... so, the person who is stupid is me lah! ok, admit it... I AM STUPID AND SILLY... satisfy?

the feeling is like let ppl play... i think i need to play more ppl to balance my thinking and mental... if not, i will go crazy someday... ah wing is so shocked when she read my msg... she ask me, how can you hate someone so much... haha~ i can only say, perhaps this is not the first time lo... and perhaps this time is small case, but it makes me remember the big big big cases... which triggers me and make me feel so down and sad(makes me cry, seems serious ler)... hmmm... cheat more ppl better... since many people thinks that ppl who can talk is a cheater... so, why should i waste this TALENT?

sometimes, don't be silly lah... your expressions and eyes really will betray you... dun learn from my fren Dr. Yau, always cheat himself(zi qi qi ren)... i am so sick of looking to stupid faces... which makes me to remember some other sickening faces also...

People won't appreciate what you've done, don't waste your time...
thank you and sorry is like say for fun(this one i agree with that 'f*cker', the one i met during form6)... coz she also always say thank you and sorry to me last time... i teach her so many things and she only teach me this, but it's enough dy... i mean the lesson from her... the impact she gave me is great enough that almost destroy my life...
i say dy, i hate to listen... if u really thanked me, show me... dun juz say... if you really feel sorry, show it to me as well, dun juz say... at least you can show your care through sms or whatever during my birthday, christmas, valentine, everyday, anyday or whatever la... if you don't even do that, cut your craps... you dun even care for me! i hate it! knn, who also know how to say thank you and sorry... f*ck off lah~ never appreciate say never appreciate, dun keep cheating yourself and me as well and say until like you try very hard already! from what i see you treat other better lo... bias and stereotype... zi qi qi ren!!! somemore your sorry is valid and ppl must accept, then i say sorry will kena scold by you... i really speechless... what the hell inside your brain??

i know i am rude today... but without these words, i dun think there's other word which can express more better... juz to release my stress lah... talent night, working, friendship and moving house de stress... argh~ F*CK OFF LAH~!~!~!

P/S: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I USE THE WORD F*CK IN MY BLOG... and also last time... juz too stress... however, quoted from www.cibailang.com ... f*ck means care... for example, i fun give a f*ck means i dun care...

alright... thats all for today... quite busy these few days...
but also good lah, if not busy, then other's have to suffer... coz perhaps they are sick of looking my face during lunch, dinner or whatever lah(i hate that face you show when i say bye bye, dun say you dun mind, your face shows you did mind and perhaps you are angry)... so i disappear perhaps they will happy a bit... i mean good for you... no need say thank you... i dun need your thank you...

p/s: sometimes i juz need ppl to think for me(wei wo zhao xiang)... at least once... is it really so hard? i dun understand if i can think for you so many times, why cant you think for me ONCE?

No comments: