Monday, January 21, 2008

Youth Malaysia Exhibition 2008

Ya... I appear at this event for 3 days...
so tiring...

my Job in this 3 days...
1. Stand at the booth to explain to people what MIRC is and answer to their inquiries.
2. Become emcee for 5talks.
3. Help some other speakers in changing slides.
4. Set up booth, destroy booth, carry things.
5. chat with customers and also colleagues in other department in MCA.

My supervisor was sick, so no choice, i must be strong... haha~
Obviously you are not going to ask your CEO and COO to do work... So, you have to work... Luckily, i am not new to event management, emcee, explaining and etc...

Hmm... frankly speaking i am so tired... work for saturday and sunday! yet, now i am in the office(today is monday)... tired lah... somemore stand + walk + carry heavy things = my right knee pain till like hell... perhaps i should consider going for operation.... haiz...

I dont think this event is a success as it is not up to my expectation. Without MCA, i think this event will collapsed. Why? simply because i strongly feel that most of the participants and people are from MCA and coming for MCA events. I wonder how the organizer do their publicity. Can you imagine an event, 3 days, prizes more than RM300k, support from MCA, TM, Youth and Sports Ministry, 988, Tune can have participants less than 10k? Besides ppl participating in contest, there are really too few ppl who came for this event. I felt so disappointed. I couldn't understand WHY????!!!!

However, i get to know some friends there which makes it interesting. Top on the list is the debator from UM, world debate champion, asia debate champion. Her name is nice, call Ying3 Zi1. She looks comfortable, pretty and sharp. Sometimes, i really feel this society is cruel. (Hard to tell in English) She almost quarrel with me on the spot(I think so, coz i too arrogant~haha~). We stood there and chat for more than 1 hour i think. If i want to go back and debate, the first reason will be this girl. I want to see how good they are and i wish to beat them... (my stupid 'hao sheng xin' is so strong!) haha~ but hard lah... coz yee rui not around... and i just too lazy/no heart(she wanna shoot me in this area, haha~ = p)/no attitude(this one also she wanna shoot me~)... I love talking to her! Interesting! haha... I would rank this girl 9.5 out of 10... however, i think she hates me~ haha~ (i speak too much on things she dun like to listen) nowadays seldom see such type of girl le lo... she makes me remember a lot of memories... make me misses a lot of ppl...

ok la, dated joyce for lunch... now going lah~!~!~!
see ya...

No comments: