Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday Morning

i'm now at the office with jonathan...
currently 8.37am...
Ah~~~~

ya, we always reach the office early...
I really takut squeezing inside LRT...
Today i will be having a whole day job of doing research on problems faced by SMEs...
So, I think today will be an easy day! haha...
easy to pass, not easy to do... coz got lots of work mah...

Yesterday night I didn't eat...
Why?
It is all because of... SICK...
I was "frozen" by the air cond here...
and even when i reach home, I haven de-froze... imagine, 40mins still haven de-froze...
so cold...
and immediately when i reach home, i change my clothes(not including pants), took 2 panadol and hide in the blanket to de-froze... my oh my... so cold...

I woke up at 10pm... wanted to go out limteh and have dinner...
but really too weak... haha~ so paiseh, have to "aeroplane" KC, chew ming and seng kuan... haha~ it was disastrous... i online and chat a while before sleep lo, around 12am... (coz struggling whether want to go limteh or not)... took 2 more panadol before sleep...
wah~ this is one of the most unforgettable things happened in my life... too cold, too cold...

hopefully it wont be so cold today... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... If not i think i have to change a seat le... too cold, too cold...

ok la, already 8.46am.... have to prepare to work le...

P/S: now only me, jon and fuikoon the IT girl reach office...
wah~~~~~~~~

No comments: